January 14, 2011

Recurring "Dream"

For those who were unable to hear us at Uncommon Ground a few Sunday's ago, here's a video of "Dream," graciously captured by my father-in-law.  Thanks, Patrick!



You may recognize this song, if you've been following this blog for a while.  Another friend got it on video previously, which I then posted here, but I've made a few slight changes to the song since then and am happy to share our newest version.  Can you spot the difference?  ;)

As always, my heartiest thanks and love go to Eric (on piano), Jenna (on harmony vocals) and Petras (on percussion).  These folks make me so proud and giddy over what we're able to produce together.  Also, I must highlight our venue - Uncommon Ground (on Clark).  The food is excellent and the cozy atmosphere is perfect for acoustic music.  Check it out if ever on Chicago's north side!  I hope we'll get to play there again soon.

(If you have any trouble viewing it here, check out the original on Youtube.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the setting, love the song! I'm so glad that you're pursuing the growth of your music right now :)

    ReplyDelete